How to setup IPTV with GSE Smart IPTV
On this tutorial we will teach you how to setup our service on your device.
- Download this application from the Google Play or Apple App Store: GSE Smart IPTV and install it.
- Open the application and on the top left press the menu icon (three horizontal lines).
- Choose the Remote Playlists option.
- Press the plus icon that appears on right bottom on your screen and choose "Add M3U URL".
- On "Playlist name" put NOWIPTV.
- On "playlist link" paste the m3u line given to your email and press "Add". If you don't have any, you can order a package from here and we will send you the line.
- It will show a message screen, so simply choose "OK".
- After that choose NOWIPTV and it will show Downloading screen. Wait to load everything and the channels groups will show.
- Choose specific channel group and the channels will show.
- That's all! Enjoy! :)
- NOTICE: if you're getting big sign "Please unlock" or ads are displayed, that means you're using the trial version of this application. To remove it, you have to purchase the PRO version.