How to setup IPTV on PC and MAC
- Download the VLC player from here.
- Open VLC Player.
- Go to Media -> Open Network stream (on PC) or File -> Open Network... (on MAC).
- Paste your m3u URL we sent to you on email and press play.
- Notice: We don't recommend to use VLC with full playlist of
channels. Please contact us first, so we can remove the VOD package for
- When it loads all the streams, it will show one error. That's
because our first stream is not actually a channel, but Channel group
name. You can just ignore that by chosing Close and it will load
immediately the next stream.
- To open the playlist and search for a channel press Ctrl+l (if you're on Windows) or Cmd+Alt+p (if you're on Mac).